- Director and Head, Center of IVF and Human Reproduction, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Since 1987. Past President Indian Fertility Society: 2008 – 2010
- Attached to Sir Ganga Ram Hospital since 1987 as consultant Obstetrics & Gynaecology and is presently Director and Head of the Centre.
- President’s Medal’ for best medical graduate 1970 – 75
- Dr.B.C Roy’s Award’ 1999 for outstanding contribution towards medicine and field of specialty
- Vikas Ratan Award’ 2002 by Nations economic development & growth society
- Chikitsa Ratan Award’ 2007 by International Study Circle
- Life time Medical Excellence Award’ in Obstetrics / Gynecology by Hippocrates foundation 2014
- Abdul Kalam Gold Medal’ by Global Economic Progress & Research Association 2015
- Course director of post doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine by National Board of Examinations since 2007, by Indian Fertility Society since 2014
- Fellowship in Clinical Embryology by Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction since 2015.
- Member of editorial board of ‘IVF Worldwide’, peer reviewer for ‘Journal of Human Reproductive Sciences
- Member of advisory board of ‘Journal of Fertility Science & Research. More than 30 chapters on OB/ GYN books & original articles in indexed journals.
Field of Interest
- Infertility assisted reproductive techniques, reproductive endocrinology and endoscopic surgery for pelvic resurrection.