- CLINICAL DIRECTOR NOVA IVI FERTILITY.
- DIRECTOR MOTHER & CHILD HOSPITAL
- D-59,Defense colony,New-Delhi.
- MBBS 1973, lady Harding Medical College,New Delhi .
Post Graduate Qualification
- M.D(OBST & GYNAE) 1979, Delhi University
- MASTERS IN MED,SCI (ASSISTED REPRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY)1994, UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM UNITED KINGDOM
- Training in Microsurgery Ethicon school of surgery Glasgow
- Training in Fertility Preservation Sheba Medical School. Tel Aviv Israel.
- Fellow Of The Indian College Of Obstetrics And Gynaecology.
- Current positions
- President Fertility Preservation Society (India)
- Secretary Asian Society of Fertility Preservation
- Member AOGD oncology committee
- Patron PCOS Society India
- Past President. Indian Fertility Society.
- Member FIGO Task force
- Member Endometriosis committee
- Member of FOGSI infertility committee 2002-3, 2003 -2007, 2008. 2011(Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India.)
- Member of the Executive Council of the Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction.
- Hon.Clinical Secretary ISAR (Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction)2007 – 2009
- North Zone Co-ordinator ISAR (Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction)2007.
- Member Infertility Committee AOGD (Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi) 2007-2009
- Member Perinatal and fetal medicine committee AOGD 2008- 2009.
- On Editorial Board of `Obst & Gynae Today
- On reviewing committee Journal of Human Reproductive Sciences
- Reviewer International Journal for Infertility & Fetal Medicine
- Reviewer International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology (IJRCOG)
- In Private practice since 1983.
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Infertility, Endoscopy & Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Fertility Preservation
- ASRM (American Society of Reproductive Medicine)
- ESHRE.(European Society of Human Reproduction)
- ISFP (International Society for Fertility Preservation)
- ASFP (Asian Society for Fertility Preservation)
- Convenor Education committee IFS Guide for Fellows in Reproductive medicine (NOVA IVI Fellowship, IFS fellowship)
- Invited faculty at all major national conferences.
- Presented scientific papers at national and international forums.
- Written original papers
- Written chapters for a number of books on Reproductive Medicine.
- Hold Training workshops in ART.
Papers presented at International Conferences
- Challenges To Offering Fertility Preservation Services In India – ISFP Conference. China 2015. Invited lecture
- Survey on Gynaecologist Practices and Perceptions Regarding Fertility Preservation in India. ISFP conference China 2015.
- Efficacy of Vaginal Progesterone Spray (Luton) in creating an adequate transcriptomic signature during the endometrial window of receptivity. ISAR 2016
- Use of growth hormone in Poor responders. ISAR 2016.
- Evaluation of ERA for endometrial factor. ESHRE 2015
- Comparison of reproductive outcome of Day 3 vs. Day 5 transfer of autologous embryos in frozen cycles. ISAR 2016
- Does Dual Trigger With Gnrh Agonist And Hcg Improve Oocyte Maturity Rates In Ivf? Spain 2015
- Modified Natural cycle IVF an option in patients with Poor ovarian reserve. China 2013
- Use of versapoint to correct cervical canal abnormalities in patients with difficult ET. IAGE Sydney. May 2010.
- Use of Dopamine agonist Cabergoline in patients at risk of Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome. COGI Paris 2008
- Use Of GnRH Antagonist in IVF Cycles Does Not Lead To Decrease In Pregnancy Rates. IFFS Durban 2007
- Ultrasound Guided Hysteroscopy. IFFS. Montreal 2004
- Assisted Follicle Rupture And Insemination (AFRI) And Transfer Of Oocyte To Peritoneal Cavity And (TOPI) – Novel Treatment For LUF. Eshre Madrid 2003
- Luteal Phase Endometrial Character As An Indicator Of Implantation. Venice 2000
- Hysteroscopic Tubal Cannulation: Treatment Of Choice In Management Of Proximal Tubal Occlusion. Bolognia. Italy 1999
- Hysteroscopic Tubal Cannulation For Proximal Tubal Occlusion. ASRM San Fransisco.1998. video presentation
- British Andrology Meeting.’ Effect of Pentoxyfylline on sperm motility’. 1994.
Recent National Conferences
- Ovarian activation in POI 2016. Cutting edge Bangalore.
- Use of Growth hormone in poor responders. IFS 2016
- Endometrial Transcriptomics in WOI using Luton (progesterone) Vaginal Spray. 2016 ISAR Indore
- Endometrial Receptivity in LGTB. IFS Pune 2015
- Use of Cabergolin in the management of OHSS. IFS 2008 Dec Chandhigarh
- Impact of endometrial cavity fluid on pregnancy rates in IVF. ISAR 2007.
- DHEA(s) pre-treatment in poor responders. AICOG. Kolkatta 2007 Jan.
- Treatment of LUF. ICCRM. Mumbai sep 2006.
- Use of GnRH antagonist in ART. IFS Dec 2007. Delhi.
- Treatment options in genital Koch’s. ISAR 2006. Pune.
- Evaluation of two molecular diagnostic tests for genital koch’s. IFS 2005. Dec.
- Evaluation of DNA-PCR as a diagnostic modality for tubercular Endometritis. GOGS.2005.
- The effects of cancer therapy on women’s fertility: what do we know now? Future Oncology.
- Cervical Refashioning for difficult embryo transfer’. JHRS
- Should mild stimulation be the order of the day’. JHRS
- Fertility Preservation in Female Cancer Patients – an Overview’ JHRS
- Endometrial Receptivity Array. JHRS
- DVT in a patient undergoing IVF-OD – case report JHRS
- Early OHSS in a patient despite agonist trigger and OHSS prophylaxis – case report. JHRS
- Does Dual trigger improve oocyte numbers. JHRS
- The Endometrium in ART – how thin is thin. JHRS
- Fertility Preservation: Basic Principles
- Infertility Investigations
- FOGSI Focus ‘Stem cell – The miracle Cell’ guest editor
- Handbook on Infertility’ Guest editor.
Written chapters for
- The Infertility Manual’ edited by Kamini Rao & Peter Brinsden Chapter: Alternatives to ART
- Manual of Advanced Infertility Management’ edited by Dr Mehroo Hansotia, Dr Sadhana Desai, Dr Mandakini Parihar Chapter: Patient selection For In-Vitro Fertilization.
- Role of Endoscopy in the Management of Infertility’ edited by Dr.Shyam Desai Chapter: Hysteroscopy in Infertility
- Beyond the boundaries of Endoscopic Surgery, Infertility – IVF ‘edited by Dr Prakash Trivedi . Chapter: Endometrial Receptivity
- Gynaecological Endoscopy and Infertility; edited by Gautam Allahbadia, Rubina Merchant. Chapter: Fertility Assessment Refined.
- Practical Approach to Infertility Management. Edited by Kanthi Bansal. Chapter: Unexplained Infertility
- Chapter: Hyperprolactinaemia
- FOGSI Focus. ‘The modern pill’.Edited by Dr.Mandakini Parihar. Chapter:Pharmacokinetics of progestogens.
- FOGSI Focus ‘Stem cell – The miracle Cell’ guest editor
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome – an update.Edited by Dr.B.N.Chakravarty and Dr.Gita Ganguly.Chapter: Obesity & PCOS.
- FOGSI Focus on Infertility – PCOS chapter
- Case reports PCOS – FOGSI Focus
- IUI complications- FOGSI Focus
- Chapter on ‘Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome’
- Mild Stimulation protocols’
- Natural Cycle IUI. In ‘INTRA UTERINE INSEMINATION- An Update’ edited by Dr. B. N. Chakravarty & Dr. Gita Ganguly Mukherjee.
- When to stop Infertility Treatment’?
Organized Conferences & CME’S
- Annual conference on Fertility Preservation 2014, 2015, 2016
- IUI workshops 2014, 2015, 2016 thrice in a year.
- CME ‘ Fertility preservation ‘ May 2014, 2015.
- ‘ Recent Advances In OBGYN’ August 2006
- Endoscopy workshop with live relay 18th Aug2006
- Ultrasound workshop 18th Aug 2006
- International Congress on Assisted Reproduction Technology & Advances in Infertility Management (2000)
- Endoscopy workshop live relay
- IVF – ICSI workshop live relay
- Annual Congress of the Indian Academy of Human Reproduction ( 1999)
- National Conference on `New Trends in Infertility Management’ (1997 & 1998)
- Workshop on IUI 1997, 2001, 2003
- Conduct regular CME’S for Infertility Training
- Gold Medal for standing first in 10th board examination. J&K university
- President’s Gold Medal – standing first in MBBS. Delhi university.
- Pfizer Gold Medal for Best student in Medicine.
- Saraswat Chander Silver medal – best candidate MBBS
- Honours Master’s in ART
- Best paper presentation for Tubal Cannulation at World Congress at Calcutta in November’97
- Best paper presentation Embryology –‘ Culture of Zona Free Blastocyst’ ISAR’99.
- Best paper presentation for ‘Ultrasound Guided Hysteroscopy’. IFS 2005
- Inca Life Sciences best paper award for short communications 2007 Kolkatta
- Evaluating the efficacy of hysteroscopic tubal cannulation as a treatment for proximal tubal occlusion.