Dr Puneet Rana Arora is an internationally trained infertility specialist and has worked in the space for over a decade in National Health Services in UK
- Director Centre of Infertility and Assisted Reproduction, Senior Consultant Milann Fertility- Delhi, Gurgaon
- Director- Bourn hall Fertility and Nova IVI Fertility
- MBBS, MS (O&G), MRCOG (UK), M.Sc.-Reproduction & Development (Bristol, UK), Fellowship with Advanced Training Skills Modules in Reproductive Medicine (St Mary’s Hospital, Manchester, UK).
- In 2017- awarded the prestigious “Bharat Gaurav” award for excellence in the field of Reproductive Medicine in India.
- Dr Puneet is one the pioneers for bringing awareness of fertility preservation in cancer patients in India. She is one of the founder members of fertility preservation society of India and was founder joint Secretary of this orgnisation.
- She is fertility advisor to TYAcan foundation and Cankids Kidscan.
- She has publications in various indexed national and international journals and has been invited to write chapters in various international infertility books.