Education & Training
- MBBS, DGO – PGIMS Rohtak
- DNB – Army Hospital, Research and Referral, Delhi Cantt
- Dr. Sonu is a Head (Unit I) at the department of reproductive medicine, Artemis Hospital Gurugram. She is trained in Artificial Reproductive Techniques and Endoscopic surgeries from the esteemed ART Unit of Army Hospital Research & Referral, New Delhi.
- General Obstetric & Gynae training from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal, PGIMS, Rohtak and Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi.
- Federation of Obstetric & Gynecological Society of India (FOGSI)
- Fertility Preservation Society of India (FPS).
- Association of Obstetric & Gynecology Delhi (AOGD).
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- Gurgaon Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (GOGS)
Honors & Awards
- Silver Medal for Paper presentation in AOGD
- Clinical Focus : Reproductive medicine (IVF, IUI, Donor egg and donor semen program, fertility preservation), Recurrent pregnancy loss, High risk Pregnancy, Endoscopic procedures (hysteroscopy and laparoscopy).
- Research Experience: Compared levonorgestrel intrauterine system, thermal balloon ablation and laparoscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy in treatment of menorrhagia.
- Paper Presentations:
- 2nd Place (Silver medal), Paper Presentation, 25th Annual Conference of AOGD (1st- 2nd November, 2003). Presented a paper on Mullerian Duct Abnormalities
- Paper Presented in 27th Annual Conference of AOGD (5th- 6th November, 2005). Presented a paper on Treatment of Menorrhagia
- Paper presented in 7th National conference of Indian Fertility Society. Comparison of anti-mullerian hormone in relation to the antral follicle count in the assessment of ovarian reserve (18th December, 2011)
- Paper presented in 8th National Conference of Indian Fertility society. Role of immunomodulators in recurrent implantation failure
- Written a book on DNB Part II obstetrics and gynecology, published in April 2012
- Community Service:
- Free consultation for underprivileged people weekly at Wellness Centre, Gurudwara Sahib, South City 1, Gurgaon, since 2016.
- Providing medical relief services in NCR villages through involvement with NGO Chaupal, since 2007.
- Actively provided medical services to the riot affected people in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, May 2003.