- Director, Rajendra Nagar hospital & IVF Centre.
- Director, Morpheus Lucknow Fertility Centre.
- Member QCI (Quality Council of India).
- Secretary, Indian Fertility Society, U.P. Chapter.
- Executive member LOGS( Lucknow Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society).
- MBBS, MD from King George Medical University, Lucknow
- Training from Germany, Kolkata, Kottayam and Mumbai
- Practicing as IVF specialist for ˃25 years
Paper & Chapter
- Clinical Studies in (IJCP) Indian Journal of Clinical Practice and (IOG)Indian Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Review articles in (IJCP) Indian Journal of Clinical Practice.
- Co-editor of manual “Improving surgical skills in Obstetrics, 2020.
- One Chapter in “HOW I MANAGE FIBROIDS”.
- ORCID Id https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9343-6230
Achievements & Awards
- Was Organising Committee member, AICOG 2020
- Was organizing secretary of FERTIVISION 2016, held at Lucknow.
- Panellist and speakers at various national and international conferences.
- Trained more than 1000 Drs in IUI (Intra uterine Insemination) practice.
- Advisory Board member of Abbott, Intas, Aventis, Bharat Serum, Emcure
- Awarded “ABP NEWS UP BRAND LEADERSHIP AWARD” in Medicine & Hospital sector, handed over by Shri Akhilesh Yadav, Chief Minister. U.P.
- Honoured “GOMTI GAURAV” Award by State Minister, Sri Lalji Tandon.
- Awarded “ SAMMAN PATRA” on Drs Day.
- Awarded with ‘SANJOGTA MAHAJAN MEMORIAL AWARD”
- Was panellist and speaker at the UP HEALTH SUMMIT 2018 and 2019, organised by CII and Department of Medical Health & Family Welfare, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Very active on social platforms, academic and cultural activities.