- Clinical Director and Sr Consultant Reproductive medicine & IVF Medicover Fertility, E-20, Pansheel Park, New Delhi.
Education and training
- MBBS (Lady Hardinge, Delhi University)
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Delhi University)
- MRCOG (RCOG, London, UK)
- DFSRH (London, UK)
- M.Sc.in Reproduction & Development (Bristol University, UK)
- Fellowship in ART and Reproductive medicine (Homerton University Hospital, London)
- She has completed training module in Assisted Conception Technology certified from British Fertility Society.
- She has attended advance Laparoscopy Course from MOET Guildford and Ultrasound in Obstetrics, Gynae and Doppler from Sheffield, UK.
- Presently Clinical Director and Senior Consultant at Medicover Fertility, Delhi.
- Actively involved as faculty and organizer in courses run by RCOG North zone, India like MRCOG part 2 examination revision course and basic practical skills.
- She has more than 18 years of experience in various Indian and UK hospitals.
- She has worked across various reputed NHS hospitals in UK for a decade. She has experience of working in a busy London Infertility Unit with almost 1,000+ IVF cycles per year.
- Medical Director of Bourn Hall International, New Delhi in 2015.
- Medical Director of Moolchand Fertility Centre, New Delhi in 2012-14.
- She has to her credit publications in various prestigious international journals like British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, TOG, EJOG.
- She has been invited as guest speaker in various conferences and has regular articles in magazines.
- Convener of RCOG north zone India 28th AICC pre-Conference Workshop on Male infertility & IUI, and workshop on COHS, IVF and ICSI Conventional protocols and modifications, Aug 2014.