- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Infertility and IVF-ET (Test Tube baby)
- Embryology In-vitro fertilization (Test tube baby), human reproduction; various aspects of infertility, Surrogacy
Detailed field of specialization
M.B.B.S, MD (Obst. & Gynaec), Fellowship for IVF and Embryology by LARS Johnson, Sweden
- Indian Journals
- Faculty at IMA
- Faculty at state level ISAR
Clinical Trials on “Role of LH in Poor Responder”
A study was conducted on 50 patients, adding LH in patients with age > 35 on the 7th, 8th and the 9th day of stimulation. The aim was to study the effect of adding LH to the overall quality of Oocyte and the blastocyst formation ratio. Day-2 LH level was measured of all the patients, and in patients with low LH, LH was added with individualised titrated dose of R-FSH.
Conclusion: Study showed increased blastocyst formation after adding LH.
Clinical trials on “Hypogammaglobulinemia in aprimigravida”
- Numerous articles published in Indian Journals (IMA)
- Invited as a speaker at SOGOG in Dec-2009 on “Optimizing results in IUI”
- Faculty Panelist at ISAR 2012 on “optimizing results in IUI”. Role of IUI is extremely important in early treatment of infertility and the idea of the panel discussion was to optimize the IUI procedure for the attendees.
- Invited as a speaker for debate on “Urinary Gonadotropins Vs Recombinant Gonadotropins” at 2014-Yuva ISAR in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
- International Speaker on “Surrogacy in India” in September-2014 at Washington DC. Represented India in putting forward the ethical standards and highest technology for best outcomes in third party reproduction techniques.
- International Speaker on “Best practices in Surrogacy” in London, March-2015.
- Invited as a speaker at SOGOG in Dec-2014 at Rajkot on topics like “Thin Endometrium-What next?” Presented my experience with back up study to optimize the results in thin endometrium cases for IVF.
- ISAR 2016 Ahmedabad – Co-Chaired a session on paramedical counselling workshop on IVF. Counseling and re-counseling are very important parameters of IVF treatments and it is of prime importance to ensure the right method for the same.
- AICOG 2017 – Moderator & chairperson of various workshop on infertility management
Involvement in administration of institutions
Clinical Director of WINGS Hospital which is a leading chain of clinics for IVF in India.
Currently Secretary of Indian Fertility Society Gujarat Chapter.
Areas of Interest
Focused on trouble shooting Infertility and IVF with a special interest in Hysteroscopic Surgery & recurrent IVF failure.
Current (Since 10 years): Boon IVF Centre Current(Since4 Year): Clinical Director-Women’s Institute of Infertility & Gynec Endoscopic Surgery(WINGS), Partner-Grace Endoscopy, Evecare Maternity & Foetmed.