- – DIRECTOR, KJIVF AND LAPAROSCOPY CENTER, Delhi and Faridabad
- M.D., Fellow ART (Singapore)
- Formerly Reader, U.C.M.S and G.T.B. Hospital, Delhi
- Formerly professor, Muzaffarnagar medical college, Muzaffarnagar
- More than 30 chapters written Books.
- Recipient of multiple awards for distinguished services ,prominent being
- Rajdhani Gaurav samman
- Life time achievement award
- Excellence award from FOGSI
- Appreciation award from IFS
- Appreciation award from IMA
- Appreciation award from DMA
- Excellence award in IVF from TV Today
- Organized endometriosis summit – highly successful , full one day video workshops at, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh and Coimbatore as chairperson endometriosis committee, FOGSI
- More than 60 half day CME – endometriosis update across India under endometriosis Committee, FOGSI
- Adolescent endometriosis awareness program – conducted adolescent awareness school survey all over INDIA, > 250 girls data analyzed and released at AICOG
- Lead moderator for multiple projects of FOGSI on endometriosis, fibroid, PCOS etc.
- Organized more than 40 IUI workshops all over India under IFS
- Organized local, regional and national conferences under the banner of various societies namely IFS, AOGD, NARCHI, EDGF and IMA
- Organizing secretary for international conference of IFFS 2016
- Organizing chairperson, FUSION 2020, joint international congress of ESHRE, IFS and ISAR
- Organized LIVE NATIONAL WORKSHOP on OPU, endoscopy, PGD, IUI, AND Ultrasound under various organizations.
- Conducted more than 6O CME & 5 One day summits during my tenure as chairperson, Endometriosis Committee, FOGSI.
- More than 250 invited lectures, Orations, key notes address delivered.
- Invited speaker at international forum like, ESHRE, IFFS, ASRM, ASPIRE
- Conducting regular CME and webinars to bring all colleagues at one academic platform to share experience and knowledge.