- Director Thakral Hospital & Clinical Director Morpheus Thakral International IVF Center Gurgaon.
- Visiting consultant at Max, Artemis, Cloud Nine, Miracle, C.K. Birla Hospital Gurgaon.
Education & Training
- MBBS (1989) – S.P. Medical College, Bikaner.
- DGO (1993) – PGMIS, Rohtak.
- DNB (1996) – Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Senior Residency (1996 -1999 )-Sir Gangaram Hospital & St. Stephen’s Hospital, New Delhi.
- Diploma in advanced techniques in gynae endoscopy at CICE France.
- Advanced training in Reproductive Endocrinology & ART, Bad Munder Germany.
- Had special training in Infertility & Endoscopy from Mumbai, Bangalore, Kochi, AIIMS New Delhi, Agra, Jodhpur.
- Special interest in endoscopic surgeries and infertility.
Awards and Accolades
- Presented many paper & video presentation in various National conferences like GESICON, FIGO, IAGE, FERTIVISION.
- Invited as Guest Speaker in various National & State conferences.
- Convenor for state level Conference & workshops on TLH /Hysteroscopy/IUI.
- Organizing Chairperson for First Annual Conference of IFS Haryana Chapter.
Current Executive Post
- Secretary IFS Haryana Chapter
- Vice President Haryana Endoscopy Society
- Clinical Secretory H-IAGE