- Director of “Origyn Fertility and IVF” at Max Hospital, Pitampura ,New Delhi
- Previously HOD of Dept of IVF and Reproductive Medicine at Moolchand Hospital ,New Delhi
Education and training
- MBBS and MD (obstetrics and Gynecology) from Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (BHU),Varanasi.
- DNB and MNAMS from National Board of Education , New Delhi
- In 2010 received the Fellowship of Indian College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (FICOG).
- Diploma in reproductive medicine and IVF from Kiel University ,Germany
- Many national and international paper presentations and publications.
- Recipient of “ C. S. Dawn award” for best paper presentation on her work on IVF /ICSI with genital tuberculosis ,at All India Congress Of Obstetrics and Gynecology (AICOG 2010).
- Best paper prize for her work on tuberculosis as a cause for premature ovarian failure and poor ovarian reserve in patients undergoing IVF/ICSI at International conference of Menopause Society.
- 2nd prize for Poster Presentation on “Abdominal tuberculosis with elevated CA-125 mimicking metastatic ovarian cancer “at 28th Annual Conference of Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists’ of Delhi (AOGD Nov.2006)
- Authored various chapters in infertility books of repute.
- Conferred with “Medical Excellence Award” by Indian Medical association in 2014