- Consultant IVF & Reproductive Biology Neelkanth Hospital
Education and training:
- Completed MBBS in the year 2001, followed by DNB in obstetrics and gynaecology in the year 2006.
- She also received a Diploma in Ultrasonography 2010.
- She has worked as a Research Associate in the Department of IVF and reproductive biology in Maulana Azad Medical College, and trained in infertility at The Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
- She has done a Certificate course in laparoscopy from All India Institute of medical sciences and The Ethicon Institute New Delhi.
- She has been actively involved in the teaching of undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- She was a member of the Ethical committee in the Army College of Medical sciences.
- She is an external examiner at The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
- Areas of special interest in infertility are Endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- She has a special interest in the field of Minimally invasive surgery and laparoscopy.
- She has various chapters and indexed publications to her credit.